Job Type: Staff
Job Status: Full-time
Date Posted: 04/29/2021
Desired fill date: Open until filled
Reports to: Executive Director of Marketing and Communications
Supervision required: No
- Support site architecture, user interaction, content delivery, visual design initiatives, systems accessibility and public-facing websites
- Assist with content updates for internal and external facing web platforms
- Work with vendors, back-end developers, web designers and other stakeholders to match visual design intent
- Stay consistent with brand guidelines
- Troubleshoot code using debugging tools
- Establishing a proper staging environment and ensuring QA processes are in place
- Developing product documentation for website enhancements and related projects
- Optimizing website/applications (speed, addressing usability issues, dynamic content, integrating with other systems)
- Mobile-ready solutions for our prospects, students and alumni
- Stays up to date on emerging technologies/industry trends, best practices and applies them to operations and activities.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or a related field, but will accept a suitable combination of education, training, and/or experience
- Must demonstrate expertise in Google Analytics implementation
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in delivering marketing solutions
- Experience integrating transactional systems, reporting solutions and websites
- Management of CMS structure and experience building custom modules especially for Drupal or Wordpress Demonstrated experience building custom modules, dynamic applications, and integrating with 3rd party systems, APIs, and data-interchange languages.
- Demonstrated experience working on accessibility, section 508, and responsive design
- knowledge of Java, Ruby, Python, AngularJS, Bootstrap, SQL a plus
- Knowledge of cross-browser troubleshooting and debugging practices and techniques
- Experience with CRM implementation preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of development best practices for SEO and ensuring web platforms adhere to them
- Demonstrated interest for on-going professional development in UX/UI?
- Problem-solving attitude and ability to work on work on simultaneous projects in a fast-paced environment.